The Rainbow Region map for the Pokemon Role-Playing group, Pokemon Rainbow. Keep in mind this map may update when a new 'Area of Interest' appear. Hopefully this map would give you a brief overview of where the Areas of Interests are. Head over to those location and start catching Pokemon to add them to your party! Or even just visit the locations for a picnic if you want to.
List of Areas:
1. Golden Forest[link] A small, maze like forest filled with golden trees and lush vegetation. It always seems to have a calming, yellow glow to it. Rumour has it that the trees in the forest are made from pure gold leaf and merchants will pay highly for them. Electric Pokemon gather here frequently. Pokemon found here: Pikachu, Mareep, Elekid, Electrike, Shinx, Pachirisu, Joltik
2. The Red Lake[link] A large lake tinted red by the huge amounts of coral on it's bed. Fishermen come from far and wide to capture the wide array of Pokemon that live here and to try out in the local fishing tourney. Pokemon found here: Shelder, Krabby, Horsea, Remoraid, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Finneon, Mantyke, Frillish, Alomomola, Corsola
3. Black Cave[link] Home to many different types of Pokemon due to the array of minerals in it's walls. Rock, Steel and Ground pokemon all have been known to make their home here. Outside the cave lies a Gym owned by the ground type gym leader Mak [link] . Pokemon found here: Geodude, Diglett, Phanpy, Nosepass, Aron, Trapinch, Klink, Drilbur, Zubat, Woobat
4. Green Fields[link] A peaceful grass field filled with friendly bug type Pokemon, visit for a breathe of fresh air and experience nature to its finest. If you are not afraid of bugs that is. Pokemon found here: Caterpie, Pineco, Wurmple, Kricketot, Burmy, Karrablast, Combee, Weedle, Spinarak, Venonat.
5. Dark Haunted House[link] A mysterious house in the middle of nowhere. Rumours has it that you can find many Ghost Pokemon there. A tip is don't go in alone. Pokemon found here: Gastly, Drifloon, Litwick, Duskull, Shuppet.
6. Sky Blue Hill[link] On a windy hill next to the seaside. Sky Blue Hill is home to many bird type Pokemon. Pokemon found here: Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, Pidove, Chatot.
7. Orange Volcano[link] A rather dangerous place to visit as it is filled with magma and unstable grounds. Home to many powerful fire type Pokemon however. Pokemon found here: Ponyta, Growlithe, Vulpix, Slugma, Darumaka, Numel, Torkoal.
8. Blue Mountains[link] An ice mountain right next to the sea. Home to many Ice type Pokemon, remember to put on a coat before you head over there. Pokemon found here: Snorunt, Vanillite, Cubchoo, Delibird, Swinub, Spheal, Jinx.
9. Golden Inn[link] Located right by the Golden Forest, the 5 star Golden Inn is for people and Pokemon alike to have a comfortable and relaxed stay at. The Inn has wonderful features such as a spa, a bowling alley and a high class restaurant with delicious meal cooked by our talented chef, Mr. Mime. Pokemon found here: Mr. Mime.
10. Nashira's Casino[link] Owned by one of the Elite four, Nashira. Nashira's Casino features many classic gambling games such as the Slot Machine, Pokemon Roulette, Voltorb Flip, Poke Poker, Blackjack 151, Mienfoo Mahjong and Pokeball Pinball. You can also win yourself one of the Prized Pokemon if you are lucky. Pokemon found here: Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Abra, Clefairy, Ditto, Meowth, Chimecho, Wabbuffet.
11. Battle Stadium[link] A free for all battle arena for Pokemon Trainers. Everyone is welcome to use the facility for Pokemon Battles, whether you want to challenge your friend to see who's better, or simply have your Pokemon battle each other for experience. You set your own rules and use your own Pokemon. Pokemon found here: None
12. S.S Misty[link] Named after a Gym Leader from another region. The S.S. Misty is an enormous well-known luxury cruise liner which travels across the Rainbow Region. You will be able to meet various Pokemon as you sail across the Ocean. Pokemon found here: Staryu, Psyduck, Seel, Horsea, Buizel, Chinchou, Wooper, Goldeen, Azurill, Carvanha, Magikarp.
13. Emerald Jungle[link] With the jungle being dark and lit with emerald color flowers, the Emerald Jungle is a beautiful place to look at, you can expect to find many grass Pokemon. Pokemon found here: Tangela, Bellossom, Sunkern, Seedot, Cherubi, Cottonee, Petilil, Oddish, Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Foongus, Deerling, Shroomish.
14. Pink Rock[link] Legend has it that this pink gigantic rock used to be floating high in the sky until some time ago when the rock suddenly lost its floating powers, psychic type Pokemon seems to enjoy resting on the rock for unknown reason. Pokemon found here: Drowzee, Ralts, Spoink, Chingling, Munna, Solosis, Natu, Solrock, Baltoy, Meditite.
15. Poke Park[link] A Pokemon Theme Park located on an island near the Orange Volcano and Nashira's Casino. Poke Park features many fun attractions. Including The Giant Ferris Wheel, Ekans' Wild Coaster, Mudkip's Splash Adventure Ride, Pokemon Dress up Contest, Jigglypugg's karaoke Showdown, Shiny Ponyta's Merry-go-round, Peek-a-Diglett's-bottom-half's Show as well as the most talked about attraction of the Lucario Aura Test! The test involves a person proving in front of Lucario that they have the ability to control the legendary hidden power of "Aura", they would have to telepathically read Lucario's mind, move a piece of rock without touching it, and activate a "Time Flower", if all three tests are completed with satisfaction, they would receive a Riolu egg as a prize. Pokemon found here: Riolu
16. Sand Dune Desert[link] An isolated desert on the North West of the Rainbow Region, filled with mysterious pyramids and sand, the desert is no place for a vacation, it is way too hot and dry to be enjoyable. Remember to bring plenty of water and sun screen if you are to visit. Pokemon found here: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Hippopotas, Sandile, Baltoy, Stunfisk, Yamask, Scraggy, Dwebble, Spinda, Cacnea, Carnivine, Whismur
17. Underground Tunnel[link] A big hole that leads to the underground tunnel near the Sand Dune Desert. No one knows where the tunnel leads to as one tiny miscalculation in direction will get you lost and trapped in the tunnel forever. However many travelers still risk their lives and explore the tunnel as it contains many rare stones to dig up, stones including fire stone, water stone, thunder stone, leaf stone, moon stone, sun stone, shiny stone, dusk stone, dawn stone, everstone. For those who needs to evolve their Pokemon by stone, this is the place to find them! Pokemon found here: Diglett, Rhyhorn, Gligar, Baltoy, Barboach, Gastrodon, Unown
18. Rainbow Mall[link] A department store located near the seaside, Rainbow Mall has many shops that every traveler should visit and stock up their goods before heading out again on their adventure. Shops includes Daisy's Beautiful Clothing Store, Gotta-Eat-Em-All Buffet, Gotta-Read-Em-All Library, Gotta-Hug-Em-All Soft Toy Land, Seizure Friendly Gaming Arcade, and a mini Pokemon Centre where Nurse Joy and Chansey and Audino will kindly heal your Pokemon. Pokemon found here: Chansey, Audino.
19. Gummy Town[link] A pleasant town filled with friendly people, it has a Maid Cafe filled with girls in maid costumes that serves you milk, a popular Contest Hall for people to compete their Pokemon in various contests.
20. White Beach[link] A beach filled with soft white sand, this beautiful beach is full of happy Pokemon who enjoys a relaxing rest by the seaside. Pokemon found here: Shellder, Krabby, Corsolla, Staryu, Starmie, Corphish, Clamperl, Shellos, Ducklett, Jellycent.
21. Deep Blue Sea[link] The Deep Blue Sea is filled with dangerous water type Pokemon, do not swim too deep as you never know what's around the corner. Pokemon found here: Finneon, Basculin, Alomomola, Gyarados, Mantyke, Tentacruel, Qwilfish, Chinchou, Carvanha, Sharpedo.
22. Bright Mountain[link] Bright Mountain is the home of many fighting type Pokemon, they like to train night and day to become the most powerful fighting type Pokemon, many people like to train themselves along with the Pokemon too. Pokemon found here: Mankey, Machop, Tyrogue, Makuhita, Timburr, Throh, Sawk, Mienfoo, Meditite.
23. Dark Mountain[link] Dark Mountain is the dark side of the mountain, filled with dark type Pokemon, it can get quiet scary and depressing if you stay there for too long. Pokemon found here: Poochyena, Purrloin, Murkrow, Vullaby, Houndour.
24. Gumdrop City[link] A small resort that teaches people how to skii and snowboard while allowing them to use the skii lift for some fun. There's also an observatory located not far from the resort and a few stores that sell some winter fashion. Pokemon Found here: Lunatone, Solrock
25. Cadbury City [link] A giant park where you can move about and battle Pokemon or trainers by using the subway system that allows Trainers to battle depending on what train they have chosen. The battles can also be done with a friend for a tag team experience. The trains are not limited to only battles, since they also travel to Peppermint Stop and Jello District. Pokemon Found here: Burmy, Oddish.
26. Jawbreakers Point [link] A lovely spot by the seaside for couples to come and watch the sunset. Has a rumor that if you find a Luvdisc and give it to your partner, you will be together forever. Pokemon found here: Luvdisc
27. Butterscotch City [link] A rougher place to be, mostly for training and other things, it almost seems like the sun doesn’t hit the city all the time. It's not for new trainers that have just started their journey. There are underground tourneys going on, you better get invited by the person hosting them or else you're in for a beat down. ONLY the toughest of the tough can survive there. On the upper part of the city, it's louder with various other things going on with traffic jams, business transactions and buildings. Pokemon Found here: Machop, Scraggy
28. The Big Rainbow Ranch [link] Is a large ranch filled with hardy pokemon used for working on the land. The place is run by Bliss [link] , Lopunny and Leavanny. There's even a daycare center there for taking care of your pokemon. They make sure that no pokemon is unloved and that no breeding happens while your pokemon stays with them. They have their own stables to stay in in their large barns. And everyday they will take them out to roam around the land for a while then take them back to their stables after wards. Bird like pokemon will stay in cages and all pokemon there are fed well thanks to donations from many different sources. It's a calm and humble place, they are very strict on no battling. Any sort to happen will involve them calling authorities to protect their pokemon and the pokemon of others.
Rainbow Road A mysterious giant Rainbow that people named it the Rainbow Road, legends has it that this giant Rainbow leads to other worlds and other dimensions and even different timelines.
So where would a port be on this map. It looks like Rainbow Mall would be a good place for a port, or at the Poke Park, or Casino...but I was just wondering since its an island people have to get to it somehow. If there isnt really any specific spot with a port, I'll just pretend there's one by the Rainbow Mall.
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More